OneCalendar is a standalone tool that provides a calendar view for OneNote that displays the pages on the date you created or last modified them. You can download it as a separate tool and keep it on your desktop or pin it to your taskbar. Alternatively, you can access it from within OneNote using the Onetastic add-in. Visit the download page to get it now.
- Quickly switch to a different month/year from the top right.
- Navigate to previous/next day, week or month using the arrow keys at top left.
- Hover over page titles to get a preview of the page.
- Click on the page titles to open them in OneNote.
- Switch between Day, Week and Month views using view buttons at the bottom right.
- Click on a day number to go to that day in day view.
- Jump to today with Today button at the bottom left.
- Hit F5 or use the Refresh button to refresh.
- Click on the gear icon to access settings.
- Display pages on created date, last modified date or both
- Choose which notebooks to display
- Choose to start the week on Monday or Sunday
- Requires OneNote 2010.
- Ctrl+-: Decrease font size
- Ctrl++: Increase font size
- Ctrl+Left Arrow: Navigate to previews day/week/month
- Ctrl+Right Arrow: Navigate to next day/week/month
- Ctrl+0: Jump to today/this week/this month
- Ctrl+1: Switch to month view
- Ctrl+2: Switch to week view
- Ctrl+3: Switch to day view
- Ctrl+S: Switch to settings view
- F5: Refresh
- Ctrl + Mouse wheel: Zoom in / out (increase / decrease font size)
- Shift + Mouse wheel: Navigate to the previous/next day/week/month, depending on the view
- Mouse wheel on the top navigation bar: Navigate previous/next (same as Shift + Mouse wheel)
- Mouse wheel inside a day: Scroll the list of pages for that day. This will only be active if there are enough pages on that day that the up/down icons show up.